Monday, November 12, 2007

New rant!

wow! already tons of people have checked out my blog.......most of which was probably me.

ok, on to a new rant!

Rant#2: You know what I really hate? When someone doesn't understand how my humor works. I'm all "Sure.......of course you can have my cookie." and they think I'm actually going to give them my cookie! IT'S MY DAMN COOKIE, SO SHUT UP! Anyway, I love my cookies, and everyone should know by the tone of my voice that I was being sarcastic. Stupid people.....Ok, so I will now tell MY definition of sarcasm: sarcasm-noun. WHEN SOMEONE IS TRYING TO MAKE A POINT BUT NONE OF THESE IDIOTS GET IT!!!!!!!

end of definition. So. Post if you want, tell your friends or enemies....blahblahblah.

Thanks for reading.

See you.

3 comments:

T-zizzle said...

recca! can i have a cookie? or rather, cookies? :D. i shall give you peanuts in return.

(i hate bananas.)

Recca said...

no. i heart my cookies.

T-zizzle said...

Yeah? I want cookie! How about pudding? :D. COOKIES!
*pant* *pant* lol.

LOL Joe! <3

LOL Joe! <3

Joe Jonas!!!! :D

Joe Jonas!!!! :D
hot!!!!

Jonas Brothers.......

Jonas Brothers.......
Are life <3

Totally

Totally
Me

Edward Cullen:

Edward Cullen:
Sexier than you since 1901!!!!

I'll be your Bella.......

I'll be your Bella.......
If you'll be my Edward.

What is a theme? (Mrs. Cover would be so proud!)