Sunday, November 11, 2007

First Post!

Hey ya'll! Thanks for visiting! I have no idea what to talk about. Although........it is my rants, so this actually shouldn't be all that hard. I rant about random things every day!

Rant #1: I am going to rant about how annoying it is when someone has bluetooth on their cell phone, and they start talking to some other person, but you think that they are talking to you. This will piss any human being off. I mean, if you're going to talk on a cell phone, DON'T TALK WITH THE BLUETOOTH THING! I think that they shouldn't make them anymore. I mean, it helps when you need your hands free to do something, but come on!

I'm going to come up with more rants later. I'm tired, and I can't do my best rants when I'm tired. I'll talk more later.

See you.

No comments:

LOL Joe! <3

LOL Joe! <3

Joe Jonas!!!! :D

Joe Jonas!!!! :D
hot!!!!

Jonas Brothers.......

Jonas Brothers.......
Are life <3

Totally

Totally
Me

Edward Cullen:

Edward Cullen:
Sexier than you since 1901!!!!

I'll be your Bella.......

I'll be your Bella.......
If you'll be my Edward.

What is a theme? (Mrs. Cover would be so proud!)