Sunday, November 18, 2007

100 views!

Oh, wow! my blog has 100 views already, but i think my views count, so really, besides me, probably like 5 people have viewed it, but whatever. I'm still happy about it.

I'm tired of ranting about the bad things in life. I mean, what's the point? It can be funny, but today I'm going to rant about the nice things in life!

New rant #1: Isn't life great? We get to do basically whatever we want once we're out of our parent's grasps, and we get one shot at making our lives work. MAKE THE MOST OF IT. I am so happy that I will proceed to sing now. LALALALALALALALALALALALA!

Ok, See you guys later!

1 comment:

T-zizzle said...

Rebecca! Hi there1 Greetings! I need to tell you something. something IMPORTANT. Hi. No that's it. Just Hi. :D
-Tiz

LOL Joe! <3

LOL Joe! <3

Joe Jonas!!!! :D

Joe Jonas!!!! :D
hot!!!!

Jonas Brothers.......

Jonas Brothers.......
Are life <3

Totally

Totally
Me

Edward Cullen:

Edward Cullen:
Sexier than you since 1901!!!!

I'll be your Bella.......

I'll be your Bella.......
If you'll be my Edward.

What is a theme? (Mrs. Cover would be so proud!)