Saturday, November 17, 2007

New post thing

I love life! life is good! live laugh love! i love my school and everyone in it except those guys that i hate......hehehe, you know who you are.

rant # (what is it? 4? i think it's 4.)4: I hate it when you ask a question and people are like 'you should know that already. if you don't, you're dumb'. well, im not smart as far as i know, but im not dumb, either. one of my many mottos is: don't judge me! love me!.

another motto of mine is: if at first you dont succeed, skydiving is NOT for you.

tip of the day! dont be sad because it's over, be happy because it happened, whatever it was.

love you guys! Bye!

No comments:

LOL Joe! <3

LOL Joe! <3

Joe Jonas!!!! :D

Joe Jonas!!!! :D
hot!!!!

Jonas Brothers.......

Jonas Brothers.......
Are life <3

Totally

Totally
Me

Edward Cullen:

Edward Cullen:
Sexier than you since 1901!!!!

I'll be your Bella.......

I'll be your Bella.......
If you'll be my Edward.

What is a theme? (Mrs. Cover would be so proud!)